How to redeem Xbox prepaid codes this article explains that things as well serving the purpose of performing redeem process. So you can ready for Xbox purchases and enhance your subscriptions. It also demonstrates how to check your Microsoft account balance.
Prepaid codes generally come in the form of a 25-character code printed on a card bought from a retailer. You can use prepaid codes to create purchases without a credit card. You can redeem prepaid codes on your console or on a computer.
There are prime three steps to perform the redeem of an Xbox prepaid code and these are follows:
Web browser steps:
You can redeem all sorts of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards and Xbox Live Gold cards, with the help of a web browser and have them applied to your account without delay. Here’s how:
- In a browser, go to Redeem codeand click Sign In.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Redeem.
4. Enter the 25-character prepaid code and click Confirm.
Xbox One console steps:
- From the Home screen, scroll right toStore.
- Under Categories,select Games.
- SelectUse a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code.”
- If prompted, sign in.
- If your prepaid code is a QR code, keep up it up to your Kinect sensor.
Otherwise, select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code
Xbox 360 console steps:
- Sign in to Xbox Live using the account for which you desire to use the prepaid code.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Games & Apps and choose Redeem Code.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.
- When prompted, select “Yes” to confirm the redemption.