The entire amount of a gift is credited to your iTunes Store account when you redeem it, so you don’t need to enter your gift card number or gift code all time you want to buy something.
You can check your balance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or on your computer through iTunes, the Mac App Store, or the iBooks Store.
From the following store you could check your balance and buy itunes gift card very easily>>>>>
View your balance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks.
- In iBooks, tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of page.
- If you’re not already signed in, tap Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password.
- If you have a credit balance, you’ll see it below your Apple ID.
Check Available App Store & iTunes Credits on the Mac:
This will use the App Store application, but the exact same instructions apply to iTunes as well.
- Open the App Store from OS X and choose the “Featured” tab
- Look in the right-side, next to “Account” will be the available balance
- OR: if the balance is not immediately visible, click on “Account” and log in, then look under “Apple ID Balance:” to find the exact amount of available credits
To reiterate, though we have are choosing to use the App Store apps for both iOS and OS X for this walkthrough, the instructions are identical if you were to use the iTunes app in any operating system as well, be it on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, or even a Windows PC. There also remains a scope to check balances from Newsstand and iBooks, because both are ultimately connected through the same Apple ID to iTunes anyhow.
Checking Balances for Other Apple ID’s or from Other Devices:
If you’re using this to check the balance of a different Apple ID or connected account, or if you are checking your own iTunes/App Store balance from another person’s computer or iPhone, do not forget to log out after you are done.
Because an Apple ID holds account credits, credit card information, iCloud backups, purchase history, both iMessages and FaceTime addresses, the ability to redownload bought apps, and so much more, it’s so important to keep Apple ID’s secured with strong passwords, and to always remember to log out of computers or devices that are not yours.
To log out of an Apple ID from the App Store:
- From the “Featured” tab, scroll to the very bottom and tap on the Apple ID
- Choose the “Sign Out” button.