At present ITunes Gift Cards are really extreme popular gifts. Whether they’re given for birthdays or holidays, as thank yours, or promotions, or during other so many important events of human life. Everyone really loves to get them. After all, what’s not to love?
A precious and amazing iTunes Gift Card could be very popular in a holiday season. The happy recipients can choose whatever they want on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store. So this page has been prepared in case someone is still confused on the process how to send the iTunes Gift Card.
We all have that person on our Christmas list those who “has everything”, making it very much difficult to find the perfect gift. If you possess that kind of person on your list, a great option is a gift to the iTunes Store. If they own an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV, they can use it to purchase movies, TV shows, music, books and apps for iOS and Mac. The App Store is a subset of iTunes, so your gift can be used on apps, books or media. If you desire to personalize your gift, you can proceed so far as to send a specific app or album. Sending your favorite app or album is an eminent way to share your something great with others. There are many options to send the iTunes Gift Card from iPhones those are mentioned below:
Managing your payment method
This tutorial assumes that you are running iTunes 12, available as a free download from Apple. You’ll need an account, if you don’t already have one. When you purchase gift cards, it will charge the account on file that is linked with your iTunes login ID. If you ever like to change your default payment, you can do so by selecting the drop-down menu next to your name and select account. The third row down is where you’ll find your “Payment Type”. You can edit and change this to your preferred payment option.
If you would like to buy your gift card from iTunes Gift Cards – Online Email Delivery – MyGiftCardSupply.com they have the following payment method.
App Store Gift & Sending a monetary iTunes
With your account setup (and properly funded with a credit card), open up iTunes and follow these steps to send a monetary iTunes gift.
- The iTune Store is broken into categories. Regardless of the category, you’ll find a link to ‘Send iTunes Gifts’ in the right column under ‘Quick Links’.
- Enter the email address of the person you are sending the gift.
- Enter a message. This will appear in the virtual gift card. You can use up to 160 characters.
- Click on any of the pre-set dollar amounts. If you select ‘Other’, you can enter in any amount.
- Below you’ll find an option to send your gift now or select a date.
- Select a theme and select ‘Next’. See below to view the different designs.
- The final step is to confirm your gift. You’ll have an opportunity to review the to, from, amount, gift message, delivery date and total. Click ‘Buy Gift’ to complete the process.
This option is well if you want to send a long distance or last minute gift. Using the scheduling option, you are in complete control of when it arrives. If you’re the type that likes to plan in advance or the type that waits until last minute, either option is available to you
iTunes Gift Card Design Options
Currently, there are eight designs you can select including a generic iTunes option, Winter, Celebration (Green or Pink), Birthday (Green or Purple) or Thank You (Blue or Orange).
How to cancel an iTunes Gift
If you scheduled a future delivery of your gift, you can cancel it if you contact Apple two days before the scheduled delivery. To do so, you need to:
- Browse tohttp://www.apple.com/support/itu…
- At the bottom left, select ‘Contact Support’
- Select the link ‘Contact iTunes Store Support’
- Select ‘iTunes Cards and Codes’
- Select ‘iTunes Gifts, Allowances and other options
- Select Email
- Fill in form and provide specifics regarding the transaction you’d like to cancel
How to re-send an iTunes Gift
- At the top of the iTunes window, your account is to the right of the playback window.
- Select the drop-down menu next to your name and select Account Info
- Enter your iTunes password.
- Scroll down to Purchase History and select ‘Manage Gifts’.
- Select a gift you have previously sent. Select ‘Resend’.
Whether you are finishing up your shopping or just starting, iTunes gifts are a fantastic option that should have a place on every gift guide. With advanced scheduling and send now options, you can be sure that your friend or family member will receive his or her gift on time.